It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year has ONLY 365' days. Let us see the typical academic year for a student...
1. Sundays- 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest; days left 313.
2. Term holidays-78 days, be it mid or term holidays where everything is put on hold except PLAY Around; days left 235.
3. 8 hours daily sleep-means 122 days; days left 113.
4. 1 hour for daily playing-(good for health) means 15days; days left 98.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies(chew properly &
eat)-means 30 days. days left 68.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days; days left 53.
7. Exam days per year at least 35 days; days left 18.
8. Family matters, tertinggal bas, overslept at least 3 days; days left 15.
9. For motivation, cocurricular activities or sickness after those activities at least 5 days; remaining days 10.
10. Movies and functions at least 2 days; 8 days left.
11. Teachers away on courses or do other things at least 3 days; days left 5.
12. That 1 day is your birthday. "How can you study on that day?" Balance day -4
WOULD 4 DAYS BE ENOUGH TO COVER ALL THE SUBJECTS FOR THE SAID YEAR?
"How can a student pass ??"
taken from here!
"Demi masa, sesungguhnya kita selalu kerugian...tak gitu?"
kEk c0klAt kUkuS simple....
5 years ago