Monday, January 14, 2008

Hei..Guys, Enjoy the School days...

This entry is more to my students, because for the past few days, I have met them, hug and hold hands and jumping at school corridor!! Hehehehe and I wish we have coffee corner in the library where we can sit and chat the day away...

How I see my life in school evokes so much much feeling in students, I don't know. Today my lessons was about "the MOST significant event in My Life", I made them think of one event and then they need to write a sentence either in point form, sentence or paragraph. Then they need to reflect on how this particular event has changed them, touched them and what feelings has this event evoke in them?

I guess we really never talk and share of what is the most significant event in our life making it t so difficult to be put in words....

Or it is because we always think that nothing is so significant that we need to change our course of life because of it...

I don't know...

What do you think guys?

No comments: