Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Time...Blooming!


Today as right now, the girls in 2 Hibiscus are being introduced to Blog Design...They are facing trouble signing up for gmail account. Luckily I have a backup plan from the first week of school...I asked those with net connection to sign up at home. save me the trouble of going to each person and help them! Anyway I think their parents should also learn about about what their daughter is up to in school!

My school computer lab consists of 20 computer but only less than 15 are with internet connection and the connection is really slow. But the girls are happy because they love computer and the interesting things that they can do in computer lab...So introducing them to blog design has heightened their interest in learning English through ICT! A small achievement but with a big impact!

Next time when we come here, we will do "power point", "paint" and "movie maker".

3 comments:

ZattyJONAS; said...

yea!! btul ke cikgu?? ble??

:)

izzaty <2h>

ZattyJONAS; said...

yea!! btul ke cikgu?? ble??

:)

izzaty <2h>

Sharifah Hassan said...

Salam..

Bila semua dah bersedia!! Kalau asyik bercakap dan berjalan bila nak mula??