Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Show Me

This was an accident, not the kind were sorrow sound,
never even noticed were suddenly crumbling
Tell me how you’’ve never felt delicate or innocent,
Do you still have doubts that us having faith makes any sense
Tell me nothing ever comes rationale or breaking down,
still somebody loses cause there’s no way to turn around
Staring at your photograph everything now in the past,
never felt so lonely I wish that you could show me love

’till you open the door

’till I’'m up off the floor

’till it'’s inside my pores

’till I'’m screaming for more

Random acts of mindlessness, common place occurrences,
chances of surprises, another state of consciousness
Tell me nothing ever, comes rationale or breaking down,
still somebody loses, cause there’s no way to turn around
Tell me how you’’ve never felt, delicate or innocent,
do you still have doubts that us having faith makes any sense
You play games I play tricks but you’’re the one,

No comments: