Monday, October 1, 2007

Giving Them a Chance

As a student, I used to ask my teachers, is there any way to learn in more interesting ways rather than using chalk and talk, books and pen?

Now I am in that hot seat where my students always ask me what better ways to learn rather than to be seated the whole day?

Well, today my form 2 students were given a chance to explore blogger.com as a platform for them to pour their hearts out...They were so excited as this is the second time they are involved with a hands on activity.

I like when they are busy thinking in English and groping for the correct word to describe their feeling!! Love to see them in action...Unfortunately the blog was blocked by Kementerian because we are with school.net...huh!!

Their first entry is all about what have they learn for today...

So dearest TCSLilian...care to comment?

4 comments:

aifameisha! said...

Well what would we say is the blog that teacher have created is just soooo coooooool......... WE juz LOVE IT...........

aifameisha! said...

teacher,
we're like that.we can become bored if the teacher just talk and sit in the whole day.I agree with you!the teacher must do something else,(mcm g lab ke,men game)asalkan when he or she teaching,we're no getting bored!hahahahahahah!=)..

aifameisha! said...

Thanks Puan Sharifah for letting us to create our own blog.You are the best teacher we have found.Love you teacher!!

aifameisha! said...

teacher
thanx 4 teaching us to make our own blog...u are the besh teacher in da world!!allebiu!!!take care!!